Daniel Owen are currently working on a mobile Caretaker Role covering West London into Central London working on the deep clean team carrying out caretaking and cleaning duties on residential complexes. Our client are an established company who work on a number of residential complexes and commercial council contracts carrying out maintenance refurbishments.
Please see additional details below.
Role: Mobile Caretaker
Location: Mobile from West to Central London
Package: £28,000, van, fuel card, holiday and pension
- Carrying out deep cleaning and caretaking duties on residential complexes
- Ensure that services are being delivered to a high standard, and at an agreed frequency, and that prompt follow up actions to any identified issues or concerns are taken and followed through.
- Ensure all services are delivered in line with the organisation's health and safety guidelines, risk assessments, practices, and policies and procedures.
- Develop the annual deep clean programme to ensure all service requirements are met.
- Working ina team of two
- Work alongside Mobile Services Team Leader to assist in delivery of mobile cleaning services across our stock, including deputising where necessary.
- Deliver reactive deep cleaning as required.
- Lead on communication of services to residents, including writing letters and preparing communal notices as required.
- Proactively gather satisfaction feedback on the deep clean service, including collating satisfaction data.
- Ensure that all logs and records are completed, and maintained
- Provide high levels of customer service
- 2 Years or more caretaking experience
- Cleaning experience
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or