I am currently recruiting for an Mobile Electrical Engineer for our client specialising in facilities management. The role will be working in and around London on new and existing commercial buildings.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- Maintaining critical equipment such as UPS systems, etc
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- Production of RAMS
- Reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required:
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
- City & Guilds BS7671 17th or 18th Edition regulations
- Inspection & Testing 2391 or equivalent
- IT literate
- Experience of maintaining all relevant electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria
- 3 years previous experience within a similar environment and in particular across area multi-sites and multi-discipline service delivery
If you are interested in finding out more information about the role please call 02039170690 and ask for Isabelle or email