Mobile Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Mobile covering Maidstone
Salary:£30,000 - £33,000
Daily responsibilities for a Mobile Electrical Engineer:
- Ensure that all equipment and services are maintained and operated in a safe condition to comply with Health & Safety
- Maintain a working knowledge of statutory regulations and to ensure awareness of all safety procedures
- Report any defects at time of service visit.
- Responsible for vehicle and materials on board
- Monitor regular inspection procedures (preventative maintenance programme) of equipment.
- responsible for undertaking a variety of tasks including maintenance inspections, fault finding, upgrades and installations activities.
- Full Uk Drivers License
- City and Guilds 2360 Parts 1&2 qualification or equivalent
- IEE 17th Edition Regulations
- Experience in dealing with all types of electrical installation work, within the services sector
- Experience within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. Level 3 Award, C&G 18th Edition or equivalent
- Training and progression opportunities
- you will be part of a large team
If you are interested or would like to discuss your application further please contact our Facilities Management team at Daniel Owen today.