Daniel Owen is currently looking to speak to Fabric Engineers to work for our established Global facilities company based in London. The role is working on a permanent basis carrying out planned and reactive maintenance with both mobile and static roles available.
Our client is a global facilities company that work on many well known contracts and buildings who have recently signed a new contract.
Role: Fabric Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Location: Mobile covering North London
- Completing tasks such as painting/decorating, tiling, plastering, general building/fabric maintenance, basic plumbing, and electrical, basic handyman skills, replacing locks, paving, minor roofing/guttering and a willingness to assist other specialist skilled trades.
- Planned maintenance including fire alarm, emergency light testing and temperature checks etc
- Reactive maintenance including changing light bulbs or fixtures, fixing taps and leaks etc
- Logging works and ensuring all work on site is in line with legislation
- Experience in fire door and general door maintenance and willing to learn passive fire training. (This can be taught, if necessary)
- An ability to be able to quote (i.e., detail out list of materials and estimated time to complete jobs) and generate work by being proactive in highlighting any additional works found on site.
- An ability to be able to procure materials to complete jobs (i.e., going to local suppliers to pick up relevant materials, equipment and plant to complete works).
- Be able to carry out a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance.
- Experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property ideally hospitality
- Building services qualifications or relevant
- Personable and client facing
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role, please call or email Jay on 02039170690 or jay.peter-