Working with a leading Housing Association this is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate skills withing Housing. Duties will include;
1. To take responsibility in contributing to the team's achievement of its objectives regarding mobility of our residents, whilst operating in line with the L&Q values and delivering the highest levels of customer service, having regard for resident satisfaction and key performance indicators at all times.
2. Proactively managing and coordinating a caseload of mutual exchanges to ensure the Trust's properties are maximised. Providing a dedicated match makers service and facilitate chain lets. Whilst providing support and guidance to all customers throughout the journey
3. Using strong negotiation and influencing skills to work collaboratively with other Trust teams to support the delivery of the lettings policy, in doing so contributing to performance and financial strength.
4. To be passionate in developing and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders, partners and residents. Experience of events management and working alongside key stakeholders to advertise, influence and encourage tenant mobility across the housing sector
5. Ensure own compliance in respect of governance and adherence to relevant statutory and regulatory provisions.
6. Maintain the necessary relevant Trust records and systems. Examples include the collection and management of performance indicators, customer information and the maintenance of the initial payments process.