London - All regions - Looking after local areas
£35,000 to £37,500 per annum
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day to day maintenance and repairs in occupied or void properties
- Day-to-day reactive maintenance work
- All aspects of plumbing with other multiple trade work
Requirements for the role:
- A core strength of Plumbing with some other skills (e.g., plastering, carpentry, painting)
- Must have social housing experience as the work is carried out on resident's properties daily.
- Good customer service skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ/City & Guilds identifying Plumbing as a primary competence (desirable)
Van and fuel card supplied
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Ashley on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Trader, Multi Trader Operative, Maintenance, Social Housing, Housing Association, Plumber, Plumbing, Multi Trade, Carpentry, Plastering, Plasterer, West London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Handyman, Construction, Tiling, Building and Construction, Trades & Labour, Northwest, Hendon, Hampstead, East London, Essex, Central London, London, All regions