Daniel Owen is currently looking for Multi Skilled engineers who come from a carpentry background or have a carpentry bias looking to work on commercial property. The role is working static on a healthcare building in Fishponds, Bristol on a permanent contract.
The company are a nationwide maintenance company working heavily within the public sector on both commercial and housing property.
Role: Multi Skilled Carpenter
Location: Based in Fishponds, Bristol
Contract: 12 Weeks temp to permanent employment
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within the hospital
- All aspects of Carpentry including 2nd fix, hanging doors and fixing furniture
- Carrying out other trades including basic plumbing, painting, decorating and electrical works
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- Plant room checks
- Ensuring all works are in line with legislation
- City and Guilds in Carpenter (or relevant)
- Experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property
- Personable and client facing
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or