I am currently looking for a Multi - skilled engineer to work for one of our global facilities management client who have currently signed a contract with Brent council. They are carrying out maintenance on all commercial property throughout Brent.
This company work on a global scale working majorly within the facilities management sector.
Role: Multi - Skilled Engineer
Location: Mobile within Brent
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP
Package: £34,000 - £37,000. 21 days holiday plus bank holidays, van and phone
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing, and repairs on commercial buildings within specific timescale
- Ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or equivalent
- Commercial maintenance experience
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication skills
- If you are interested in the role, please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or