I am currently looking for Multi Skilled Operatives who are electrically biased looking to work on commercial property. The role is working on commercial and new build residential complexes carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
Our client are an established maintenance company based in South East London who are currently growing nationwide working on a number of high profile contracts.
Role: Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: Mobile within South East London and London
Package: £35,000, van, fuel card, phone and uniform
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the timeframe
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Fire alarm testing
- Generator testing
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Establish a working relationship with client management to facilitate the coordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimised
- City and Guilds in Building Services or Electrical installation
- 18th edition
- Commercial maintenance experience
- Personable and client facing
- Able to work unaided or within a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving license
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or