Multi Skilled Engineer-HVAC Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary:£32,000 - £34,000
- Ensure that the day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of building maintenance is completed in line with our contractual obligations
- Ensure all assets are maintained in accordance with the O&M Manuals
- Assist in supervising contractors and sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations
- Ensure that all reactive calls are closed out in line with our contractual time scales
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation and Company policy. (Fire regulations, COSHH, Safe working practices, PPE, PAT testing etc)
- Ensure all building fabric elements are functional and operational within design parameters and carry out reactive repairs within agreed response and rectification times
- Keep all plant/rooms / services enclosures clean, tidy safe and secure
- Assist other engineers / staff with their duties as required
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties that may be necessary during the course of your working shift
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
What we are looking for
- Appropriate Trade qualifications for work undertaken
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract.
- Be pro-active and have the ability to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Ability to record work accurately on work sheets and computer-based systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change / flexible approach to work and working hours (subject to the EU Working Time Directive).
- Pro-active and positive approach to work.
- Must have sound interpersonal skills and pay attention to detail.
- Presented in a clean and tidy manner to represent the company, in the most professional manner possible, utilising the uniform and PPE issued.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role.
- Good knowledge of building Statutory Compliance.
- Able to carry tools and equipment by hand up to 20kg.
- Able to ascend/descend vertical access equipment; able to work at height.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Must be available to join a call out rota.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.