Daniel Owen is currently looking for Multi Skilled engineers who come from a plumbing background or have a plumbing biased looking to work on commercial property. The role is working static on a healthcare building in Fishponds, Bristol on a permanent contract.
The company are a nationwide maintenance company working heavily within the public sector on both commercial and housing property.
Role: Multi Skilled Plumber
Location: Based in Fishponds, Bristol
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance within the hospital
- All aspects of plumbing (WC installation/repairs, tap replacements, fixing pipes, etc.)
- Carrying out other trades including basic carpentry, painting, decorating and electrical works
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- Plant room checks
- City and Guilds in Plumbing (or relevant)
- Experience carrying out maintenance within commercial property
- Personable and client facing
- Able to work in a team or unaided
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or