Multi Trade Carpenter
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £16-18 per hour
A Multi Trade Carpenter is required for a large nationwide housing association that specialises in delivering planned and reactive maintenance across East London and surrounding areas.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Carpenter are:
* Carrying out repairs in occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hang doors, skirting, etc.
* UPVC/Sash window repairs
* Day-to-day reactive maintenance
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
Requirements of a Multi Trade Carpenter:
* Previous experience in a similar role within the social housing sector
* Ideally a core strength trade background in Carpentry with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, tiling etc.)
* NVQ/City & Guilds Level 2 or above in Carpentry/Joinery
* A Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits for the Multi Trade Carpentry role:
* 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
* Company van and fuel card supplied
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Reading, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Plastering Multi Trade, Carpenter Multi Trade, Plumber, Building and Construction, Social Housing, Property Services, Property and Housing, Trades & Labour, Construction & Property, Oxfordshire