Multi Trade Carpenter
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: £19.77-22.85 per hour
We are working on behalf of a local council who are looking for a Multi Trade Carpenter to join their expanding team, solely working responsive property repairs. The client is looking for someone with a strong core trade background in carpentry with other skills in plumbing, tiling, or plastering.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Carpenter are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs to a high standard in occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirting, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
* Using a PDA to accept jobs, plan a schedule and sign off works when completed for inspection.
Requirements of a Multi Trade Carpenter are:
* Ideally a core strength trade background with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, tiling etc.)
* Relevant trade City and Guilds qualification
* Asbestos Awareness
* Working at Heights
* Manual Handling
Benefits for the Multi Trade Carpenter role:
* Company van and fuel card supplied
* 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 07513 714186 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Kensington and Chelsea, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, West London, Building and Construction, Carpenter Multi Trade, Carpenter, Chippy, Joiner, Multi Skilled Joiner, Carpentry, Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, Property and Housing