Multi Trade Operative
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £34,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Trade Operative, to join the property services team supporting the contract with Dacorum Borough Council, covering properties in and around the Hemel Hempstead area. You will carry out maintenance works in residents homes efficiently and to a high standard, whilst adhering to all health and safety requirements.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trade Operative are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs to a high standard in occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirting, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
* Using a PDA to accept jobs, plan a schedule and sign off works when completed for inspection.
Requirements of a Multi Trade Operative are:
* Ideally a core strength trade background with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, tiling etc.)
* Previous experience in a similar role within the social housing sector
* Full UK Driving Licence
Benefits for the Multi Trade Operative role:
* 25 days holiday
* Gift Day off for your Birthday
* Private Health Insurance (after qualifying period dependent on level)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Company pension
* Trade Discount Cards
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, Building and Construction, Carpenter Multi Trade, Carpenter, Chippy, Joiner, Multi Skilled Joiner, Carpentry, Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, Property and Housing, Hemel Hempstead