Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
Owing to a recent contract win, we are looking for an experienced Multi Trader to join the busy maintenance and responsive repairs team, based out of the Thame office but covering a patch running from Berkshire to Surrey and into East Sussex.
Daily responsibilities of a Multi Trader are:
* Carrying out responsive repairs to a high standard in occupied and void properties
* All aspects of carpentry including fitting kitchens, hanging doors, skirtings, etc.
* Plumbing, tiling and plastering repairs
* Using a PDA to accept jobs, plan a schedule and sign off works when completed for inspection.
Requirements of a Multi Trader are:
* Ideally a core strength trade background with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, tiling etc.)
* Relevant trade City and Guilds qualification
* Asbestos Awareness
* Working at Heights
* Manual Handling
Benefits for the Multi Trader role:
* Company van and fuel card supplied
* 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact Leah on 0207 248 7000 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Bracknell, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, Thame, Building and Construction, Carpenter Multi Trade, Carpenter, Chippy, Joiner, Multi Skilled Joiner, Carpentry, Multi Skilled, Tradesman, Multi Skilled Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Multi Trade Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Carpenter Multi Trade, Property and Housing, Berkshire