Do you pride yourself on delivering the highest standards when it comes to your work?
Does working with a highly qualified team of expert tradesmen sound good to you?
If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
Boasting 15 years of experience providing complete maintenance solutions to domestic and commercial clients, my client is looking to add to their team of expert tradesmen.
We're looking for Multitrade operatives in Birmingham, and the work will include carrying out reactive repairs to commercial and domestic properties throughout the local area.
The company will provide a company van and some power tools for business use, along with a full training plan to make you as comfortable and familiar with the job as possible.
No day is the same - One day you may need to hang some doors, the next you may need to fix a leaking tap, you could be working with a team or alone depending on the work that needs completing.
As you will be dealing with clients on a daily basis and representing the company, there is a great emphasis on customer service - Professionalism is key.
The following is a basic outline of the duties you will be expected to complete:
- Attending commercial properties to carry out fault fixing, maintenance duties and construction work.
- Revolving problems or arranging a means of resolution - Keeping customers upto date at all times.
- Maintaining a suitable level of stock in the van and restocking as and when needed.
- Providing accurate information in a timely manner regarding the progress of works in a way that is easy to understand by the customer.
- Providing out of hours cover via a call our rota
What we need from you
- City and Guilds qualification, NVQ 3 or relevant experience
- Recent experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to priorities tasks and work to deadlines
- Some skills in Plumbing, Carpentry and Plastering
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Full UK driving license
- CSCS Card Preferred but not essential
In return my client is paying up to £35,000 per year with various bonuses for performance and loyalty.
Please apply via this advert if you're interested - If you would like more information about the job, please contact Ashley from the Daniel Owen Walsall office.