National Conferencing Sales Manager
My client are an established provider of flexible, managed workspace across the UK. They are taking on a new position of National Conferencing Sales Manager to be based in London but to travel between sites across the UK. Must drive and have own car! Expenses paid.
- To close potential new clients and, in turn, upsell the bookings.
- Booking meeting rooms for over 100 centres across the UK plus uploading information onto the CRM System.
- Working towards a monthly target and reaching/exceeding goals.
- Recruitment and staff management for your new team
- Making sure that all meeting rooms are setup to standards.
- Follow up/ contact potential clients to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- To check all the availability of a centre or surrounding area, so alternative room can be found if the client's desired room is not available.
- Build relationships with new/existing clients.
- Raising invoices and dealing with any billing enquiries.
- Attending viewing and showing potential business to clients.
- Keeping the team stationary up-date and ordering any stock.
- Booking / arranging any viewings in the diary for other colleagues.
- Making sure that every room was set up correctly for a meeting, all equipment up and running, meeting room clean and tidy.
- Supervise the catering staff and making schedules for them to make sure that refreshments for the meeting were delivered on time and help when busy.
- Maintaining a record of all enquiring for the centre and building relationship with clients.
- Advertising my centre by handing out leaflets and visiting local organisations.
- Having to hit/exceed target every month
- Compile Month End Reports
- Booking meeting rooms on the system
- Supervising cleaner and ensuring that everything was kept clean and tidy.
- Ordering stock for cleaners and for meeting rooms.
- Meeting and greeting clients and showing them to their meeting rooms and ensuring they were happy with the layout and the room.
- Taking bookings over the phone and organising access passes if required
- Organising and filing all centre notes such as centre packs for clients and updating them on a regular basis.
- Confident & Professional Manner
- Client Facing and Front of House experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to manage own time
- Must be able to manage a team
- Must be proactive and hands on!
If you feel you are well suited to the above role - apply now!