My client is looking for a Neighbourhood Officer based in the Ealing area. As a Neighbourhood officer you will have previous experience working within a similar position. For this position the neighbourhood officer will be required to have a DBS check and a Driving licence.
The position will be covering in and around Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Westminster, Brent and Hillingdon
Working hours: 35 hours a week (Flexible working offer)
This is a temp to perm role - you will be 3 months temp and then on to a permanent contract.
Salary Per annum: £28.5K
- Basic DBS Check
- Driving Licence
- Previous experience as a neighbourhood officer experience
Daily duties will involve carrying out regular estate inspections, dealing with neighbourhood queries, tackling challenging issues such as anti-social behaviour and ensuring appropriate action is taken to deal with issues.
- Good communication skills
- Can work independently as well working within a team
- Excellent customer service
- Must be able to adapt well to change of working environment.
- Microsoft Office competent (Word, excel)
If you have the relevant experience please call 02039170690 or email me your latest CV