Office Administrator | Ruislip | £20K
I am currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to be based in Ruislip. The successful candidate should be available to commence working ASAP, and will be available to interview immediately. This is a permanent position and you will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm in the office.
My Client is a main contractor who specialise in new build and commercial sector. Previous experience working as a Administrator required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the senior Office Administrator and will be working very closely with the team in the office to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Greeting visitors and staff
- Managing meeting rooms - coordinating calendar, serving refreshments
- Receiving and transferring calls
- Receiving and answering email queries
- Document control (full training provided)
- Booking couriers
- Ordering stationery, PPE and cleaning products
- Printing, laminating, and binding documents
- Keeping records, rosters and spreadsheets up to date
- Issuing security passes to staff and guests and maintaining access records
- Franking and mailing post
- Booking domestic train travel and accommodation
- Arranging site equipment for visitors and maintaining stock levels
- Acting as main contact for works permits
If you are interested in the role as advertised, please submit your CV to Daniela Vasiliu or contact the office directly on 02072480000.