Daniel Owen is looking for an Office Temp/Intern to assist our Reading office during our peak period to help the team deliver an exceptional service to their long-established client base. As an Office Intern, you will be helping the team supply good quality candidates to some of the biggest companies within the construction and built environment sector. We are looking for a motivated and dynamic Temp/Intern that wants to learn new skills and work in a varied role.
The ideal candidate will be either:
- Looking for a temp role for 2-3 months
- Looking to gain experience and be trained by some very experienced Consultants and Directors
- Have experience within an office environment however this is preferred but not essential
Day to day duties:
- Data entry
- Processing applications
- Answering the phones to clients and candidates
- Making outbound calls to candidates to find out whether they are available to work
- Helping consultants gather time-sheets
- Liaising with the payroll team to ensure all temps are paid on time
- Conducting telephone interviews with new applicants
- Collecting compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Checking candidates for compliance documents to ensure that all candidates are fully compliant
The role will provide the opportunity to gain experience of working in a busy office environment and a grounding in the recruitment process and how recruitment works. This is a telephone-based role as well as a high volume of data entry and administration. You will learn how to liaise with different people over the phone and via email and will learn how to meet tight deadlines with the help and support of the team.
If you feel this would be of interest to you then please apply directly.