Daniel Owen, have been servicing their long-established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for people to join our team based in London on a temporary basis.
We are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic summer Temp/Intern to join our busy Trades & Labour team based in London
The ideal candidate will be either:
- Studying and going back to university in September or October
- Looking for a temp role for 2-3 months
- Looking to gain experience and be trained by some very experienced Consultants and Directors
- Have experience within and office environment however this is preferred but not essential
Day to day duties:
- Answering the phones to clients and candidates
- Making outbound calls to candidates to find out whether they are available to work
- Helping consultants gather time-sheets
- Liaising with the payroll and credit control team to ensure all temps are paid on time
- Conducting telephone interviews with new applicants
During this internship, you will learn the basics of a busy office environment and get to understand the recruitment industry. This is a phone based role so will require a high volume of outbound calls so you will learn how to liaise with different characters over the phone and via email.
If you feel this would be of interest to you then please feel free to apply directly or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential chat.