I currently have a position with a large Housing Services Association for a Operational Support Manager to be based in North/West London. This role will be a management position overseeing Repairs Scheduling and Administration team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the smooth running of operatives diaries to attend repairs/maintenance works based on priority work load
- Ensuring tenants are kept up to date on works being carried out and informed of appointments accurately.
- Helping to manage a team Repairs Planners and Admin
- Administration support and data entry.
- Utilising all aspects of Outlook and maintaining records on our clients in house data base- Excel may also be included.
- Act as a point of contact for managers, supervisors, operatives and other team members when managing appointments and the emerging day.
- Agree and comply with SLAs with key customers including operations, client and end user
- Work closely with operational teams to manage and optimise resources, organise materials and monitor appointments.
Must have previous repairs experience
Please send your CV through to be considered for the role -