Daniel Owen, have been servicing their long-established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for a motivated and dynamic summer Temp/Intern to join our busy and successful team based in the City of London.
The ideal candidate will be either:
- Studying and going back to university in September or October
- Looking for a temp role for 2-3 months
- Looking to gain experience and be trained by some very experienced Consultants and Directors
- Have experience within and office environment however this is preferred but not essential
- Cashing candidates for compliance documents to ensure that all candidates are fully compliant
Day to day duties:
- Data entry
- Processing applications
- Answering the phones to clients and candidates
- Making outbound calls to candidates to find out whether they are available to work
- Helping consultants gather time-sheets
- Liaising with the payroll and credit control team to ensure all temps are paid on time
- Conducting telephone interviews with new applicants
- Collecting compliance documents within a tight deadline
During the role you will learn the basics of a busy office environment and gain a good understanding of the recruitment process and how recruitment works. This is a telephone based role as well as a high volume of data entry and administration. You will learn how to liaise with different people over the phone and via email and will learn how to meet tight deadlines with the help and support of the team.
If you feel this would be of interest to you then please feel free to apply directly or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential chat.