Daniel Owen, have been servicing their long-established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and are looking for people to join our team based in London on a temporary basis.
We are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic summer Temp/Intern to join our busy Trades & Labour team based in Reading
The ideal candidate will be either:
- Studying and going back to university in September or October
- Looking for a temp role for 2-3 months
- Looking to gain experience and be trained by some very experienced Consultants and Directors
- Have experience within and office environment however this is preferred but not essential
Day to day duties:
- Data entry
- Processing applications
- Answering the phones to clients and candidates
- Making outbound calls to candidates to find out whether they are available to work
- Helping consultants gather time-sheets
- Liaising with the payroll and credit control team to ensure all temps are paid on time
- Conducting telephone interviews with new applicants
- Collecting candidates compliance documents to ensure that all candidates are fully compliant
During this internship, you will learn the basics of a busy office environment and gain an understanding of the recruitment industry. This is a phone based role as well as a high volume of data entry . You will learn how to liaise with different people over the phone and via email and how to successfully receive documents within a tight deadline.
If you feel this would be of interest to you then please feel free to apply directly or call Colin on 02076514034 for a confidential chat.