On Board Customer Assistants
Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak with experienced Cleaners for an exciting opportunity working onboard a prestigious Train Line.
We are currently looking for On Board Train Cleaners to work between London and Europe for a Temporary to Permanent position. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to travel with several perks.
- Various Shifts - Days/Nights
- Overnight Stay in European Locations
- Flexible working hours
- Completing train presentation duties such as cleaning interior doors, windows and tables, vacuuming and litter removal.
- Ensuring Customer Toilets are always kept presentable.
- Preparing cleaning kits and equipment at the start and end of each shift.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Ensuring all paperwork is carried out correctly and fully completed.
- Taking part in technical, quality, safety and general briefings and safety tours, ensuring necessary action is taken on items raised.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in work
- The ability to work safely and unsupervised is essential
- High standards of personal presentation and a smart appearance
This position is initially temporary with a permanent contract offered after completion of a 3 months' probation.
All successful new entrants will be required to undergo a criminal records check, Right to Work verification, 5 Year referencing and full medical assessment prior to commencing.
Should you be interested in the above role or wish to discuss further, please call a member of the Daniel Owen team on 0203 370 0846.