Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - £65,000 per annum + Package
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of regeneration services in the UK. Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday 08:00 - 19:00 and Saturday 08:00 - 13:00.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Manager will include:
- Effectively planning, managing and controlling large partnerships and projects including Responsive, Voids, Gas and Planned repairs and maintenance works.
- Management of several sites with various clients
- Attending senior management meetings representing the company's services and reputation to increase business and future opportunities
- Understanding the client's requirements and expectations
- Work alongside, IT, Human Resource, Support Services to assemble and set up all new projects.
- Making sure all works are carried out within the Health and Safety guidelines and meet all Health and Safety Requirements
Our client is offering a permanent position with a company vehicle or allowance and benefits package.