Daniel Owen are currently looking for a Operations Manager to work for a recognised maintenance company who work within the public sector. The role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager who has come from a background within building maintenance and is able to oversee a region's buildings. It is working on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Our client is an established contractor who work nationwide within maintenance, construction and management. Te role is maintaining the building maintenance for a number of contracts within a region, so will be having a number of contract managers reporting into you.
Role: Operations Manager
Location: Mobile across SE region based our of Dartford
Contract: Fixed term 12 month contract
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + travel allowance
- Managing profit and loss of building maintenance of contracts within a region
- Ensuring the contracts are managed efficiently and professionally
- Managing 4/5 contract managers
- Overseeing total of 150 buildings
- Identify new business opportunities and service improvements
- Development and communication of a regional strategy and business plan
- Ensure our Company and Clients Policies and Procedures are adhered to and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations in relation to all operations
- Ensure the management controls and systems/processes are in place e.g. auditing, action plans to monitor and deliver timely closure of audit findings.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the region.
- Point of contact for contracts managers
- Commercial awareness
- Awareness of Building Maintenance
- Building maintenance compliance
- Financial budgetary experience
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or