Operations Manager - £60k+ Package -
Daniel Owen are representing an in-house maintenance contractor who run all repairs for a local authority. They are currently looking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for all responsive, planned and cyclical repairs, refurbishments and grounds maintenance.
- Lead and direct a team responsible for managing responsive repairs, planned and cyclical repairs, refurbishments and grounds maintenance ensuring delivering a high quality, value for money service
- Ensuring that the contractors are compliant with the terms of their contracts, and works are delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed key performance indicator targets
- Ensure the team effectively manages contractors through a comprehensive quality assurance system including contract administration and proactive budget monitoring
- Professional Degree level Qualification in relevant field e.g. Building Maintenance, Construction, Surveying Asset Management or equivalent gained through experience
- Experience and knowledge of managing a repairs and maintenance service within a social housing environment.
- Experience of working at a strategic level in Property Services including developing and implementing policy and strategies
- Experience and detailed knowledge of building surveying and building service design methods, procedures and processes
- Detailed knowledge of contract administration and demonstrable skills to undertake contract administration
- Knowledge of Asset Management planning and Local Authority procurement
- Significant experience and understanding of CDM regulations
- Knowledge of Local Authority Health and Safety in relation to maintenance of assets.
- Knowledge of legal issues and statutory requirements relating to leaseholder consultation requirements
- Extensive experience in the financial management and control of multiple revenue and capital contracts.
- Ability to set performance measures and targets
- Extensive experience and ability to lead, motivate and manage staff
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively in a fast paced environment to meet competing deadlines
- Ability to attend meetings outside of normal working hours
If you feel that this position suits then feel free to apply.
Operations Manager - £60k+ Package - Hounslow