Operations Manager - £70k+ Package - East London - Social Housing
Daniel Owen are representing a Tier 1 Main Contractor that are quickly becoming one of the most successful maintenance contractors in the market. They are now looking to add to their Senior Management team in order to help with the delivery of the key contracts.
- Lead and direct a team responsible for managing repairs and maintenance, mechanical, gas and electrical works ensuring contractors deliver a high quality, value for money service
- Ensuring that the contractors are compliant with the terms of their contracts, and works are delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed key performance indicator targets
- Ensure the team effectively manages contractors through a comprehensive quality assurance system including contract administration and proactive budget monitoring
- Professional Degree level Qualification in relevant field e.g. Building Maintenance, Construction, Surveying Asset Management or equivalent gained through experience
- Experience and knowledge of managing a repairs and maintenance service within a social housing environment.
- Experience of working at a strategic level in Property Services including developing and implementing policy and strategies
- Experience and detailed knowledge of building surveying and building service design methods, procedures and processes
- Detailed knowledge of contract administration and demonstrable skills to undertake contract administration
- Knowledge of Asset Management planning and Local Authority procurement
- Significant experience and understanding of CDM regulations
- Knowledge of Local Authority Health and Safety in relation to maintenance of assets.
- Knowledge of legal issues and statutory requirements relating to leaseholder consultation requirements
- Extensive experience in the financial management and control of multiple revenue and capital contracts.
- Ability to set performance measures and targets
- Extensive experience and ability to lead, motivate and manage staff
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively in a fast paced environment to meet competing deadlines
- Ability to attend meetings outside of normal working hours
If you feel that this position suits then feel free to apply.
Operations Manager - £70k+ Package - East London