Seeking an Operations Manager who has a proven track record of working within a similar young people's supported living service and who has at least 2 years of managerial experience.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing various service provisions whilst line managing unit managers and overseeing the coordination of staff teams. They will conduct monthly quality assurance inspections in each provision and report back to the Service Manager to ensure quality is maintained across the service and to ensure that service delivery requirements are being met and to monitor systems in place.
- Conducting supervisions and appraisals.
- Monitoring staff performance.
- Point of call for guidance and advice.
- Ensure staff are working in accordance to company policies and procedures.
- To work closely with the Service Manager to ensure deliverables are met within services.
- Daily contact with services to ensure they run smoothly.
- Formulation of support packages for young people.
- Carry out profile matching and risk assessment processes prior to accepting/declining referrals from Local Authorities.
- Strong health and social care background (Children and Young People) and an understanding of service requirements.
- Evidence of having at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Ability to manage staff teams effectively.
- Excellent organisational, communication and people skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to think fast and resolve issues promptly and in line with policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- Driven passion for the care of young people