Operations Manager - Croydon
£60k + Package
Maintenance & Refurbishment
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a truly diverse contractor who deliver a wide range of services in a variety of sectors across the South of England. Clients range from Tier 1 Contractors, Local Authorities to High Street Stores. The main purpose of this role will be to ensure the efficient, effective and profitable management of all works in your allocated area.
To manage the delivery of several projects in a safe, profitable, planned manner
Satisfying the Client's expectations and maximising the financial return
Develop, manage and extend commercial relationships with new and existing clients
Develop and manage your own and you're team's performance to maximise profitability
Ensuring that your people are fully engaged and delivering the maximum performance
The main focus of this role is acting as the middle layer between operational delivery and client management:
- Play a key role in the review and future development of existing clients and revenue streams.
- Effective One to Ones and PDPs
- Creating and delivering on learning opportunities for your people through effective career and succession planning.
- Promoting and encouraging knowledge sharing within your teams
- Provide support & advice on procedures and technical matters
- Ensure requirement of H&S and company charter are followed
- Ensure contract delivery
- Quality awareness
- Identify & implement individual & team training needs
- Accuracy and attention to detail in work
- Ability to problem solve
- Computer skills and be conversant with Microsoft Office and other related software
- Be accountable for high profile works which need management control
This is a great opportunity to join a well established business in a newly formed role which will enable you to make your own stamp on the business.
Operations Manager - £60k + Package - Maintenance & Refurbishment