Operations Manager - Croydon
£60k + Package
Maintenance & Refurbishment
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a truly diverse contractor who deliver a wide range of services in a variety of sectors across the South of England. Clients range from Tier 1 Contractors, Local Authorities to High Street Stores. The main purpose of this role will be to ensure the efficient, effective and profitable management of all works in your allocated area.
- To manage the delivery of several projects in a safe, profitable, planned manner
- Satisfying the Client's expectations and maximising the financial return
- Develop, manage and extend commercial relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and manage your own and you're team's performance to maximise profitability
- Ensuring that your people are fully engaged and delivering the maximum performance
The main focus of this role is acting as the middle layer between operational delivery and client management:
- Play a key role in the review and future development of existing clients and revenue streams.
- Effective One to Ones and PDPs
- Creating and delivering on learning opportunities for your people through effective career and succession planning.
- Promoting and encouraging knowledge sharing within your teams
- Provide support & advice on procedures and technical matters
- Ensure requirement of H&S and company charter are followed
- Ensure contract delivery
- Quality awareness
- Identify & implement individual & team training needs
- Accuracy and attention to detail in work
- Ability to problem solve
- Computer skills and be conversant with Microsoft Office and other related software
- Be accountable for high profile works which need management control
This is a great opportunity to join a well established business in a newly formed role which will enable you to make your own stamp on the business.
Operations Manager - £60k + Package - Maintenance & Refurbishment