Out Of Hours Repairs Customer Service Team Leader
Full time, perm role
5 working days Mon-Sun - 4pm-12am
£30K per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Out of Hours Repairs Customer Service Team Leader to join a large Property Maintenance Contractor based in East London.
Customer Team Leader will ensure the Hub contact centre operations delivers the required performance, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels which might be; Phone, Email, Video, Social, Correspondence.
- Maintain and improve call centre operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance tasks.
- Work closely with the team, motivating, coaching and supporting them with regular 1-2-1's and team meetings and feedback of productivity.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Through daily data analysis, identify risks and help protect business reputation through active management.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintain call centre equipment by evaluating each workstation; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades to process and systems.
- Managing office meeting rooms and hot desk facilities.
- Manage day-to-day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures.
- Through a detailed understanding of operational, commercial and contractual KPI's assist the management team and front-line staff in understanding their responsibilities in managing the day to day performance.
- Using system reports maximise operational service delivery and productivity through dashboard assessments.
- Manage the planning of the allocations tool and ensure efficient and effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Previous experience of leading teams is preferred
- Experience of working in a social housing environment is preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Experience of developing teams
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally, in presentation and in writing, with wide range of people and groups.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
The following behaviour principles are important to this role:
- Put customers first
- Do the right thing
- Are passionate about what we do
- Grow together
- Strive to be sustainable
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Out of Hours, Team Leader, Planner, Customer Services, Property Maintenance, Repairs, East London