Operating from a City of London based office, My client are seeking for an Outbound Sales Executive to join our growing sales team. This role is suited to those of you who are driven, highly self-motivated, have a willingness to sell, and thrive best in a dynamic environment within which you will be recognised and rewarded based on your personal performance.
Starting on an initial 3-month probation period, you will be given product support and training which will enable you to succeed in your position and meet your targets.
A typical day includes:
- Prospecting new clients via the phone and following up leads to promote and sell our products and services through high quality verbal and written communication
- Learning and building a sound understanding of all products and services the company has to offer
- Accurately recording all communications on internal systems, in adherence to company and regulatory standards
- Planning and organising your work schedule to effectively manage and develop your own client portfolio, in order to optimise new business potential
- Building good working relationships with prospects and existing customers in order to maintain a healthy pipeline of business
- Achieving daily sales and revenue objectives to meet monthly targets
- Promoting and encouraging a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all business areas and sites
- Engaging in a personal development plan and contributing towards training programmes to help strengthen and achieve your future career goals
The right candidate needs to have a really strong sales background in Payroll (Preferably Umbrella) Finance and Accounts.