PAINTER AND DECORATOR
Temp - Perm
- Undertaking full painting and decorating duties
- Identify and rectify defects in paintwork
- Prepare all walls/ ceilings "internal" to receive paint or paper
- Paint internal walls/ ceilings with emulsion paints following the correct preparation
- Burn off old paintwork from windows, doors, fascia and soffits
- Paint external and internal paintwork
- Paint new timber, prior to going to site
- Stain external hardwood doors and windows
- Decorate walls/ ceilings using patterned anaglypta wall covering
- Treat mould and condensation problems
- Apply preservative to external timbers (fencing and gates)
- Liaise with customers when arranging and carrying out work, having full regard to their needs and working from written and verbal instructions, including drawings, diagrams, sketches, calculations using measuring equipment
Must have to apply:
- Competent in all aspects of painting/ decorating and with experience of maintenance
- work on domestic properties, including high rise blocks for general repairs and refurbishments.
- A background of general painting work and be able to work in confined spaces.
- A current driving licence is essential.
- Skilled workers will hold a CSCS card, have asbestos awareness and their own tools.
How to apply:
Please call Kerry on 07395883655 or apply with your CV.