I am looking for two Painters to start work on Monday 12th for a months work with the local authority in Northumberland.
Work is on a planned scheme of works. Candidates must hold their skilled CSCS Card, be able to drive and be time served in their trade. MUST have experience working in the Public Sector in domestic properties.
Work will be completing the following:
- Undertake internal and external painting and decoration work to the highest
- Guttering and down-corners
- Internal and external wood work and external walls
- Hanging wallpaper to walls and ceilings
- Dry wall lining and boarding
- Working on ladders and scaffolding
- Graffiti removal
- Mould prevention
37 hours per week Monday - Friday. £13.50 p/h. Please call Abby ASAP on 0191 814 1360.
Please be prepare to send over the following:
CV, CSCS Card, Two names and numbers for references, right to work documents. Failure to provide these documents will mean your application will be taken no further