JOB TITLE: Painter and Decorator
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £15.00ph - £17.00ph
Painter and Decorator required in Beaminster. Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Painter and Decorators to work on a small residential project for 3 weeks carrying out all painting works associated with new build housing including walls, ceilings, skirting boards, doors and architraves. Working hours being 7.30am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday with weekend work available. There is on site parking available.
Own tools, brushes and equipment is required. Materials are supplied.
Daily responsibilities for a Painter and Decorator will include
* Patching and prepping surfaces for paint
* Internal painting work - Gloss and emulsion
* Managing materials and labour as required
Requirements for the role
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Recent references for your Painting and Decorating
* Own tools
If are interested in the position please apply below or call Jack on 01823 448490.
Keyword tags: Building and Construction, CSCS, Painting and Decorating, Building and Construction