JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking painters and decorators to join a project based in Central London. The site is within the city and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking if required. The contract is for 6 months, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Prepares, fills, knots, Primes and topcoats all woodwork and metalwork internally and externally.
- Assisting with general manual labour
- Prepares and fills all areas for wall papering (woodchip or lining paper)
- Prepares and fills surfaces.
- Hangs wallpaper.
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
- Own tools required
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer, including free off-street parking and paid time and a half overtime available at the weekends. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.