Role - Part Time Project Manager
Location - Slough
Salary - £40k-£50k + Package
Our client is looking for a high-quality, Part Time Project Manager to join their specialist commercial building company. They are looking for someone to work 2-3 days a week.
They work on large and small building projects of all types all over the UK, they also carry out construction work on domestic and commercial building project.
As the Project Manager, you will be working on 2 New Build Mansions in Slough.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the company and progress within the company.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that key objectives are achieved
- Provide leadership on the construction/production team
- Assist the project team with delivery of the scope of work within the project
- Ensure Safety Management Systems are in place along with the quality and environmental management systems
- Date the procurement schedule in line with the contract program
- Arrange and chair internal pre-start/estimating handover meetings
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Arrange external pre-contract meetings with client and other key stakeholders
- Respond to all incoming documents directly and copy information to other interested parties as necessary
- Provide training, support and mentoring
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Establish safe and proper working practices and ensure their implementation
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in project management
- Groundworks Experience
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- RC Frame Experience
- Safety Driven
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on 0207 248 0000