I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer who reports directly to the Finance Director to working within a construction company based near Swindon Wiltshire on a permanent basis ti start 4th January 2022.
This role covers covers processing the weekly payroll for approximately 100 employees from start to finish.
You will be directly responsible for accurately recording and processing payroll, expenses and HMRC submissions.
Experience required :
- An appropriate Payroll Qualification, or part qualified or be qualified by experience, who has a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in accounting software programmes, especially SAGE 50.
- Experience of working with the CIS scheme within Sage 50.
- Experience with spreadsheet programmes such as Microsoft Excel.
- Solid data entry skills with ability to identify numerical errors.
- General education to GCSE grade A-C, or equivalent.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please call Sophie Jones @ Daniel Owen for further information including benefits to this role.on 01793550020 or email