Permanent Recruitment Consultant, London
As Daniel Owen approaches its new financial year, we can clearly envision it to be one of our most successful years in recent history. Our White-Collar team has been established for over 20 years and has worked with many different sized companies to providing a fantastic service with educated and experienced professionals into the construction industry. We are now looking to expand this team with an experienced Consultant to cover our Contract / Temporary desk. The team is made up of personable Consultants who all have experience specialising in their market, with many relationships that the ideal candidate will be introduced to and can leverage from.
The Team place candidates such as:
* Site Manager
* Project Manager
* Site Supervisor
* Quantity Surveyor
The role entails:
* Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
* High volume of outbound and inbound calls
* Conducting head office meetings
* Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
* Business development calls
* Resourcing of White Collar Construction candidates
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role however face to face sales or telesales experience is preferred. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors to provide great candidates to our long-established clients. We have a desk that gives you the opportunity to take over some loyal clients and you will be able to speak to our warm clients and build a relationship with them.
Our incentives include:
* Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
* Holiday to Prague in January for all who have successfully hit business plan as well as another trip in the summer for others who have hit their business plan.
* Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
* Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
* Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
* Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
* Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and working in a successful business where you can progress and be rewarded please apply directly.