My Client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant/Office Manager to be based in their London offices.
The right candidate needs to be creative, have an incredible eye for detail and have had experience working with Senior Executives.
You must be a confident and organised individual, who has an excellent telephone manner and has the ability to always remain professional due to confidentiality.
- Organising meeting rooms and appointments.
- Organising Travel and Hotels
- Preparing meeting agendas and sending out pre-meeting documentation
- Attending business meetings / Minute Taking
- Ordering Stationary and Office Supplies
- Manage Suppliers
- Planning Events (Company Events) - working outside of Office Hours where necessary
- Must be able to travel to alternative UK locations
- Carry out personal chores for Senior Execs such as dry cleaning, shopping for gifts etc.
- Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the company or Senior Execs.
- Excellent multitasking, prioritising and Time Keeping Skills
- Highly Organised
- Computer proficiency - quick typist and a good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- A bright personality with a "can-do" attitude. No job too small, or too big!
- Creative Mind - Come up with own ideas and suggestions!
- Previous experience within a Personal Assistant / Office Manager position
- To provide excellent service to all members of the company, working especially closely with Senior Managers.
- Smart in appearance
Flexible hours - Monday to Friday (9:00am-5:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm)
Salary - £27K-£30K + Phone + Laptop + Perks at Work + Other exceptional benefits