£33,000 Per Year + Travel Expenses Negotiable
Long Term Contract
A Pipefitter is required to work for a large housing association that specialise in maintaining void and occupied properties. As a Pipefitter you will be required to work in a plant room, on district heating circuits and successfully rip out and renew a communal heating system.
For this role, you are required to have previous experience within commercial plumbing/ pipefitting and have an understanding to how plant rooms efficiently run.
The job is walking distance from Hackney station so public transport is an option.
Relevant documentation needed:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Plumbing and Heating (Minimum requirement Level 2)
- Preferably a DBS but this is optional and a not a standard requirement
- Long term work
- Chance for a permanent contract
- Negotiable Travel Expenses
- Company has a great reputation
If you feel you have the right skills and experience required for the role please apply directly or get in touch with James at Daniel Owen on 0207 248 7000.
Tags: social housing, maintenance, plumber, mechanical, pipefitter, plant room, boiler room, commercial