My client a large Social Housing Company who specialise in Planned Works and are currently seeking an experienced Planned Works Supervisor to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
The chosen Planned Works Supervisor will have to have experience within Social Housing and Planned Works whilst also having a good amount of experience within a Social Housing repairs environment.
- To undertake daily inspections of properties to ensure contractual targets are achieved.
- Review progress and respond to issues that arise to prevent delays
- Carry out pre-inspections with Council Surveyors if required
- Arrange Tool-box talks
- Ensure that the teams objectives are clearly set out and completed
- Keeping up to date records
- Investigate problems and deal with them when they arise
- Take a lead role on health and safety matters
- Pre-inspections with Council Surveyors if required, ensuring work is clearly described
- Planned Works
- Experience within Planned Works Supervisor role is essential
- Previous experience within Social Housing Repairs
- Good written, oral and communication skills
- Health & Safety
- UK Driving licence is essential
- Has managed operatives/contractors
- Able to meet deadlines
- Understanding of schedule of rates
- Able to interpret plans
- Computer literate
T: 0207 593 1660