Daniel Owen is currently working with a specialist mechanical contractor who work strictly within the commercial sector. They are currently looking for a planner to work on their high profile and fast paced corporate account, based in their office in Southwest London. It is working on a permanent basis in their offices with hours 8.30am to 5.30pm. The role is focused on planned and call out works which will average on booking about 70 jobs per month.
The company have been within the industry for 40 years who have doubled in size over the last five years and are planning to expand over the coming years. They have ambitious plans and opportunities for all their staff who apply strong work ethic and have excellent performance levels.
Location: Southwest London
- Take responsibility for all assigned client enquiries including and not limited to F Gas sheets, critical spares etc
- Proactively booking in pre-planned maintenance visits with assigned clients, working alongside our planner to ensure contracts are completed in a timely manner.
- Working alongside Account Manager of corporate account and additional planned focused on remedial works. Reporting into Operations Manager.
- Review, amend where necessary and issue report sheets to clients in line with agreed SLA's.
- Manage emergency call out requests, ensuring clients are kept always informed and that our 4-hour response guarantee is met.
- Ensure all KPI's are met for assigned clients. Where failings are made, escalate to line manager within 24 hours.
- Review and send all quotes from Estimators, supporting with queries.
- Raising customer Permits for Booking in of works
- Raising/amending RAMS for booking in of works
- Answering Telephone calls, dealing with customers directly or passing to relevant dept.
- Actioning own emails, ensuring acknowledgement and response in timely manner.
- Experience working within planning or service role within the building services industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced busy environment
- Able to liaise with clients and engineers
- Resilient and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please apply or send a copy of your up to date CV