A local client in the area is looking to recruit several plasterers on an ongoing basis.
The client is a well respected member of the public body and have expressed an interest in hiring tradesmen on a temporary basis with the aim of taking the right candidates on permanently.
Daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Dot and dab
- Chasing other trades
- Full walls, floors and ceilings
- Splashback tiling - 2/3 high around sinks and baths
- Work in void and occupied properties
- Assisting other trades where needed
Candidates should have an abundance of experience in the public sector working in both void and occupied properties. Candidates should also be time served in their trade. Alongside holding:
- Skilled CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
- Driving Licence
- All basic hand tools
- Access to own vehicle should there be a shortage on company vehicles available
This is an excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door with a renown company in the industry and will see the right, willing candidates hold a long term career.
Please call the office on 0191 814 1360 to express your interest or apply within!