We are looking for Plasterers to work in the North London and East London area on a permanent basis, carrying out maintenance repairs for a large Social Housing contractor.
A van and fuel card will be supplied.
Daily responsibilities and requirements:
- Carrying out repairs on void and occupied properties
- Day to day re-active maintenance work
- All aspects of plastering (carpentry, tiling, painting skills will be beneficial)
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Plastering
- Clean UK driving licence
- Social Housing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Tags: plasterer, carpenter, multi trade, plastering, social housing, reactive maintenance