Construction and Maintenance
A plasterer is required for a fast growing and modern contractor. They are an established company with over 150 staff with lots of room to progress within the company, they also offer training and development for those looking to gain new skills or expand their knowledge. They manage over 40,000 properties all around Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Daily responsibilities will of a Plasterer include:
- Carrying out repairs in occupied or void properties
- Day to day re-active maintenance work
- Boarding ceilings, full re-skims and plasterer patching
Requirements for the role:
- Ideally a core strength trade background with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, carpentry, plastering)
- Must have social housing experience as the work is carried out on social properties daily.
- A full UK Driving License
- City & Guilds identifying Plastering as a primary competence (preferred)
If inferested please contact Kerry on 0161 886 9670 / 07395883655 or email across your interest / CV.