Monday - Friday
(overtime available on weekends)
Monday - Thursday - 08:30am - 16:30pm
Friday - 08:30am - 15:30pm
In and around Liverpool area
Van and Fuel card included
My client is one of the fastest growing contractors in the North West with a forecasted turnover in excess of £70 million this year, a team of just under 700 staff and the ambition to continue this growth.
Operating across Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington and North Wales, maintaining more than 40,000 homes.
This is an important role in which you will:
- Work as part of an integrated team for the delivery of a first class construction and maintenance service for the company's customers' and client organisations.
- To carry out all types of Plastering work both internally and externally, including full re plastering of properties, 'patch' plastering, plaster boarding, dry lining, floating and skimming, rendering to outside of properties, re plastering using damp retardant plastering works and remedial works to the satisfaction customers, manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trade such as Plumbing, Tiling and Joinery and Brickwork in order to contribute to the clients objective.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess level 3 or equivalent in plastering or craft discipline
- Possess a CSCS card at the appropriate level
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have experience plastering, maintenance and construction activities
- Possess good customer care skills
Please call Kerry on 07395883655 or apply online with your CV.