Permanent Position / Van Supplied / London areas
- To conduct site survey's to assist the Delivery Team with the installation of new systems.
- Commissioning & testing prepayment and controlled credit systems during the various phases of client developments.
- Liaise with & report to site staff (clients, principle contractors, consultants & heating/ plumbing sub- contractors)
- Provide reactive maintenance; including equipment installed in people's homes, or commissioned within a scheme but not yet handed over to clients / residents.
- Carry out post-installation upgrade / maintenance programmes on equipment installed in residential properties, plant rooms and communal areas.
- Following set processes to establish possible equipment / installation faults and their respective remedies; this will include diagnosis over the telephone, on-site attendance & liaison with suppliers.
- Interact with clients & customers on site at developments, representing the company in sometimes difficult situations where clients & residents may be unhappy to be without utilities due to faults.
- Document, report and complete field visit reports and issue logs.