Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak to Portfolio Managers to work for one of our established Soft Services Facilities Management. You will be joining an ambitious team to be overseeing a number of different soft service clients to maintain and develop relationships.
The company have been around for over 35 years and specialise in Soft Services working nationwide. They are ambitious and have a passion for providing the best possible service and with a high volume of growth over the last year they are now looking for someone to join their team.
Role: Portfolio Manager
Location: Based in Central London
Salary: £35k - £40k
- Manage and adhere to budgets, provide budgetary reporting to stakeholders
- Provide out of hours support to ensure service delivery standards are met.
- Maintaining, developing and promoting H&S standards and processes in line.
- Overall responsibility for accurate and timely time sheet submission to payroll department.
- Undertake programmed Quality Control inspections and audits on service delivery and cleaning standards, be proactive to remove all non-compliance's and non-conformity's
- Identify any cost saving opportunities and service delivery innovations.
- Project Management and mobilisation of contracts
- Manage service delivery to ensure outstanding customer service to the client, customers and visitors.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are managed, developed and implemented to meet the needs of the client
- Ensuring KPI's are managed and achieved to ensure service standards are met
- 3 years in a similar client facing management role within the soft services industry
- High volume public realm experience
- IOSH qualification - preferable or working towards
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Experience of working with CAFM systems
- Good knowledge of Waste Streams
- People and Team Management experience
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690